So the last post seemed like too much of a downer to leave as the first post on my blog, so I wanted to share some of the happy things in our life right now....
**Ryan is potty trained!!!! I am soooo happy, I figured it would not happen, but he just figured it out, and now even when we are out and about, he runs to the potty, so cute.
**We have our Disneyworld trip booked!! Flights, resort, park tickets, all taken care of. We have been talking about it with the boys non stop, so we are really excited!!
**The Olympics are on, which we love. Brandon is really into them too, he will repeat everything the commentators say, "We won't see that one again" "OOO, The Chinese" "Look at that form." It is so cute.
So many good things to be happy about!
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment