Friday, August 21, 2009
Happy Day!!
We sold our house!!! Oh My Gosh, I can't believe it!! The first people who looked at it made us an offer and it is officially off the market. Laurie has mad staging skills, so if any of you need to sell your house, give her a call. This is such a relief, now we don't have to be ready to leave at a moments notice and keeping everything perfectly neat (almost an impossibility for me) is not necessary. So, we can cross that little thing off the list. Also, the boys passports came yesterday. Ryan was so proud and wanted to carry his "book" around with him all day. I let hime hold it for a minute, I am pretty sure if I left it with him it would either already be lost or colored in. He doesn't get how important it is. Wow, two big things all in one day, such a blessing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Great news, Erin! What a relief!
Congrats Erin - we would love to get together soon!!!
WOW! Congratulations Chris & Erin, & to Ryan on your 1st passport!
Post a Comment