Tuesday, September 15, 2009

New Blog

The time has come to start a new blog. This blog has served its purpose to chronicle our family growing from 4 to 5 (in a way we never expected). But our family is starting a new adventure in Vietnam and so it seems only right to start a new blog. The new blog will be private, for various reasons, but it just seems like the right thing to do. Most of you that I know in real life, I have your email to invite you to be a reader, but for the rest of you who read this blog, please leave a comment with your email if you would like to be invited to read the new blog. Hope to see you soon on the new blog!!

10 comments:

Kelli said...

Me please!

kakornas @ comcast dot net

Anonymous said...

uh, ya better invite me. Guess I should say 'please.' I'm like your biggest (not kin) fan! You have my email and I'm looking forward to the new blog. Isn't life interesting .... And God has such a marvelous sense of humor (and adventure). I'm going to miss y'all and all the fun we've had these past few T-giving Days. Boo Hoo!
A

Amanda Burkett said...

can't wait to see more from you guys as your adventure continues . . . we're praying for you all. love in him! amanda

ps cameron weighs eighteen or nineteen pounds and is nearly a year and a half! go declan!!!

Post Family said...

Please invite us! I can't wait to read about your adventures in Vietnam!

jvpost23@hotmail.com

Liz said...

I would love to keep up with your adventures in Vietnam. Did you ever get to speak with my friend Charlotte Ducote?

Alison said...

Hey Erin! I'm not sure if you have my e-mail so I'm commenting just in case. Looking forward to keeping up with you on your new adventure!

(Cousin) Alison

Anonymous said...

i can't figure out how this thing works and it keeps telling me i don't have a profile for the new one. :( can you send me the invitation again please?

regan

Alicia said...

You better have me on "the list"
I missed you at bible study today! I'm seriously going nuts with cabin fever.

Amanda Burkett said...

I'm a little slow on the uptake, but I want in on the new blog! Praying for ya'll!

Amanda Burkett said...

well, that's typical. i already am reading your new blog. i've gotr the memory of a gnat!!