Monday, February 18, 2008

Ecuador, Here I Come!!






So I leave this weekend with my Dad and sister to go to Ecuador for a medical mission trip. We went last year and had an absolute blast. I am actually worried that this year can't possibly live up to how much fun last year was, but I am hopeful that I will be pleasantly surprised. This year again, my Dad and I get to work in the pharmacy, hopefully there will be no chicken incidents or dog fights over our meds, but you just never know. Please pray for my sweet boys (I include Chris in that) while I am gone, and that I come home safely, I want to be excited for the trip, but also don't want to think about it because I will miss them so much. But, if it is anything like last year, I won't really have time to miss them, we were sooooo busy. Also, please pray that our flight is smooth and uneventful (if you know me, you know flying is far from my favorite thing to do). I will try and update the blog while I am there. Thanks again for your prayers!! God truly did miracles there last year, I can't wait to see what happens this year!! I have included some pictures of the trip from last year so that you can get an idea of where we will be!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We hope y'all have a wonderful and exciting time, doing God's work with the talents He gave you. Hope you all stay healthy (your folks were here Saturday and Dave had/has a cold so hope he didn't pass it along) and you know your sweet boys (all 3 of 'em) will do fine. Will want to hear all about it next time we meet up.
A

The Chappelles said...

Suddenly, I want to go with you! I may not be there physically, but I will be praying.

The Oswalds said...

Have a fun & safe trip. I know God has some special things planned for you there.

Blessings,

Alicia said...

We'll be praying for you! God will help you through the flight just like last time! We'll be missing you, bring back plenty of photos. You sure you can't bring some of those kids back with you? **Wink,Wink** Just kidding.