


So I had several people ask me from the post around Christmas if Chris's parents get mad at us for calling things in their town "the Flippin this" or "the Flippin that", so in my defense, I took the above picture to show that it is not mocking their town, things really are called the Flippin Church of God and the Flippin First Bank. So with that settled, lets talk about the Flippin wedding. Chris's brother Will got married to his lovely fiance Courtney this weekend. We were all on hand for the ceremony which meant another 10 hours in the car each way for the boys over a long weekend. They were wonderful, but really, we were all tired of driving by the time we got home. But it was another momentus occasion because all of the Topf brothers were together for the first time in about 4 years. Since the last time we were all together, one has gotten married, Chris's folks moved from Chicago to Flippin, and 4 more grandchildren have been added to the pack. So, it was a big deal. Also, Chris's Aunt Barb and Uncle Kurt were there, and it was really fun to spend time with them. The wedding was very nice, the kids had a ball, Marv and Marcie's house was packed to the gills (secretly, I think she loved it), and we got to visit with people that we just don't get to see enough since we are all scattered about the United States. Brandon got to play with his "big" cousins, Ryan kept calling Courtney a princess ("I have to tell her, she a princess"), and we learned that two 2 year olds together are much sneakier than one. It was a great weekend!
1 comment:
I'm glad everyone had such a great time together! I can't wait to hear more details tomorrow!
Post a Comment