Tuesday, September 18, 2007
First of Many.....
So, I made the first of what I am sure will be many trips to the UPS store by my house. But, I mailed the first of the important documents off!! You have to apply to bring a child back into the country, so that is what I sent off today (the infamous I-600A form). So many steps, but it is forcing me to be organized, something I am not. I have my binder with all my tabs in it telling me what to do and what to mail. I have also been collecting all of our birth certificates and other important things about us. So the next step is our homestudy which will be next weekend! Once that is done and sent off, we will officially be on the waiting list! I just keep thinking to myself, there is a little girl out there (probably not born yet) that will be ours! It makes all this crazy paperwork worth it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment