Sunday, September 30, 2007

The Name Game

Ok, we don't have a name picked out for little sister yet, I think Chris and I both have some ideas, but nothing we can agree on. But, we are tired of calling her the baby or the little sister, so we thought we would ask the boys what we should name her. I am pretty sure we won't be using any of these.

Ryan: Batman, Lightning McQueen, or Chicken Little
Brandon: (See previous post about how he thinks we are getting two babies) Megatron and Optimus Prime, Diesel and Thomas, and if we only get one baby, Blockbuster (that way she will always have movies in her, I am not making this up)

So, if you guys have any ideas, we are all ears, they can't be any less in the running than the ones the boys picked.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The best name should be some form of Thomasina or Roberta. Thomasina will match well with Brandon's middle name of Thomas and Roberta just sounds cool.

How about Thomasina Roberta Topf?

From a completely objective and anonymous grandfather of five