Sunday, September 30, 2007

We Passed!!

We passed our homestudy!! Woohoo! That is such a huge hurdle out of the way. I know there really was no worry, but it just feels so good to be done! Now we are waiting on INS, pray that goes fast and they send us our fingerprint appointment quickly. Thanks so much for your prayers for our homestudy!

5 comments:

Amanda Burkett said...

Erin! We've met two or three times now, and I found your Blog on Amy Chappelle's Blog. I just want you to know that I'm praying for you as your sweet family grows. Your Blog is WONDERFUL! In Him-Amanda Burkett

McClure Family said...

Yay! I am so blessed to know that it went well!
s

Andrea said...

Great news!!! I'm still thinking of names but I can't come up with any that can match the boys:)

The Chappelles said...

We are praying...I love your sweet family. Can't wait to watch it grow.

Post Family said...

Congratulations! It's great to be able to check out your site and see your progress. We miss you guys!